"Troubles break out when people become lazy to take care of themselves"
Treatment of nicotine addiction is based on stress combat therapy applied in treating alcohol addiction (see article on ‘Coding’)
For treatment of nicotine addiction you need:
1. Willingness to get rid of the addiction;
2. Abstinence from smoking 3-4 days before treatment.
Patient’s responsibilities after treatment:
You should immediately visit a doctor for enhanced therapeutic coding in case:
- you have strong desire to smoke;
- you have night dreams of cigarettes;
- there have been troubles, conflicts or other events that might cause the slightest subconscious desire to smoke.
In case a patient has had a smoke after treatment he/she should immediately visit a narcoligst for de-coding.
ALWAYS REMEMBER DR. DOVZHENKO’S SLOGAN:
«‘YOU ARE YOUR OWN HELPER!»